Over the years of wear and tear, you will notice that the thermofoil cabinets of your kitchen and other furniture begin to peel a little. Repair it on your own, not having to pay a lot of money by changing the furniture. The thermofoil is similar to other materials or covered or laminated wood, MDF, except that adheres to the sub-structure of the MDF during the manufacturing process using a heated process, instead of using glue. To treat as if thermofoil laminate and using the adhesive used furniture companies, your furniture with thermofoil is like new.
Instructions of themofoil cabinets:
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Repair Thermofoil Cabinets
- By hand, removes excess dirt or particles below thermofoil cabinets off.
- Apply a good amount of contact adhesive on the surface thermofoil cabinets and where you want to attach it. Let the glue sit for two minutes or until tacky.
- Press the two sticky surfaces and let stand. Clean excess glue with a clean dry cloth. Links the two parts with tape if not kept glued. Let dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the tape. Carefully scrape off excess glue has dried on the surface of thermofoil cabinets.
- Wash all tools with warm water to remove the glue before sticking.